*Batch is calibrated for a 9×13″ baking dish*
* 2 cans tomatoes (whole, diced or crushed)
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 2 garlic cloves, smashed
* 1 tbsp dried basil
* 1 tbsp dried oregano
* 1 box (375g) spaghetti
* 6-8 slices mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
1. Bring a pan of salted water to a boil for the pasta, cook for 6-8 mins, should not be completely done.
1. Place oil in pan, and add garlic, sauté for 2-3 mins.
1. Pulse tomatoes in can with stick blender (or use food processor).
1. Add tomatoes, basil and oregano to the pan and simmer.
1. Add pasta to the sauce and combine.
1. break up 1/4 of the cheese into pieces and mix in with the pasta.
1. Put the pasta in a baking dish and lay the remaining cheese on top.
1. Bake for 20-25 mins until bubbly.